Facility Maintenance Technician
This position is employed by National Management Resources, a service partner for Bethel University.
- You will be working with a partner completing general work orders around Bethel University campuses.
- Maintenance Experience, including general maintenance of buildings, painting, and plumbing.
NMR is currently seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks as required.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload (steps, ladders)
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must past background and drug screen tests.
- Job Type: Full-time, 8-hour shift Monday-Friday
Work Location: Bethel University McKenzie Campus
Please contact: Maintenance office: 731 352-4026
Andrew Orta cell: 843 601-4279 email: Ortaa@bethelu.edu
Barb. Freda cell: 484 678-0610 email: Fredab@bethelu.edu
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.