Graduate Assistant for Intramurals
The Graduate Assistant of Intramurals is primarily responsible for assisting the Director of Student Activities, Greek Life, and Intramurals by implementing, coordinating, planning, and evaluation of all intramural and free play events at Bethel University.
Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Assist with promoting Intramurals / Free Play
2. Attend / Execute Intramural / Free Play events.
3. Coordinate / Recruit Refs for each game
4. Oversee report of students attending Intramurals / Free Play
5. Provide leadership to work studies in the Game Room as needed
Must be enrolled in classes at Bethel University and have a Bachelor’s degree and related work experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.