Graduate Assistant for Student Engagement
The Graduate Assistant (GA) position is a para‐professional role within the Office of Student Engagement, an office within the Department of Student Development at Bethel University. The GA will be expected to contribute to the supervision, development, and evaluation of student programming both on and off-campus. As a member of the Office of Student Engagement, the GA will participate in staff meetings and in all trainings. The Graduate Assistant is also expected to provide support to both department and University‐wide events.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain daily office hours as scheduled.
- Assist with the supervision, management, and evaluation of student organizations.
- Assist in the coordination, management, and evaluation of day to day activities.
- Aide in the maintenance of up to date record-keeping for the Office of Student Development.
- Assist in publicizing events and activities via social media.
- Provide support to the department, division, and University‐wide events including:
- Rush Week
- Department Specific Activities
- Others as determined by the supervisor
Must be enrolled in classes at Bethel University and have a Bachelor’s degree and related work experience.
Reports to: Director of Student Engagement
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.