ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Graduate Assistant - Men’s Soccer Coach - Part Time
College: Arts and Science
Position: Graduate Assistant-Men’s Soccer
Location: McKenzie, TN
Status: Part Time
Reports to: Head Coach Men’s Soccer
Bethel University College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as a Graduate Assistant for Men’s Soccer on the McKenzie campus.
The Graduate Assistant will assist the Head Coach with all aspects of managing the soccer team.
1. The coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athlete, teaching various athletic methods of success, as well as training them in the proper style and technique. Furthermore, the coach will directly educate the student-athlete on how to best succeed in their chosen athletic endeavor. In short the coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes how to succeed in sport and in life through techniques demonstrated, modeled, and shown in practice as well as in the classroom and in life.
2. Knowledge of NAIA/SSAC rules and regulation. Recruitment of qualified student-athletes
3. Responsible for all work related to video prep and film swap
4. Maintaining equipment and facilities
5. Assist in weekly game prep
Must be enrolled in classes at Bethel University and have a Bachelor’s degree and related work experience in coaching soccer.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.