ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Graduation & Records Clerk
The Graduation and Records Clerk is primarily responsible for the management of student academic records and verifies that students are meeting graduation requirements within policy and procedure set forth by the University. Also, the Graduation and Records Clerk works to ensure the integrity of student data entered into the various systems and coordinates activities with the Transcript Clerk, Transcript Analysts, and other stakeholders to assist Bethel University in reaching its enrollment goals.
- Conducts Degree Audits to ensure graduating students meet the academic requirements as set forth by the University.
- Assists with the coordination of all activities and preparation for graduation ceremony for the College of Professional Studies.
- Communicates with the University’s Registrar about degree audits and conferrals.
- Uses RADIUS to assist with tracking outstanding transcripts and admissions documentation.
- Enters grades for the College of Professional Studies, which includes monitoring grade changes (ECAMS).
- Builds program calendars/course offerings in the academic system, ECAMS.
- Assists with reviewing student records for Academic Standing
- Maintains knowledge of Academic Policies, Transfer practices, and the use of office tools/systems (ECAMS/RADIUS).
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
High School Diploma or equivalent experience of minimum two years in higher education, record keeping, clerical or administrative experience; Proficient in MS Office.
Reports to: Registrar
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.