Head Softball Coach
Administers the entire scope of the softball program under the general director of the Athletic Director and under the direct supervision of the Associate Athletic Director.
- The coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athlete, teaching various methods for athletic success, and training student-athletes in the proper style. Furthermore, the coach will directly educate the student-athlete on how to best succeed in their chosen athletic endeavor. In short, the coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes in how to succeed in sport and in life through techniques demonstrated in practice, as well as in the classroom and in life.
- Recruit qualified student-athletes.
- Coordinate team travel.
- Maintain equipment and facilities.
- Implement and maintain budget, inventory, coordination and management of staff, and development of program and fundraising.
- Perform related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed, including gameday administration of other sports.
Bachelor's degree and related work experience in coaching softball.
Master's degree and five years of experience as a high school or collegiate coach.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.