ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Head Swim Coach
The coach's primary responsibility will be instructing the student-athletes, teaching various athletic methods of success, as well as training them in the proper style. Furthermore, the coach will directly educate the student-athletes on how to best succeed in their chosen athletic endeavor. The coach will be expected to instruct student-athletes how to succeed in sport and in life through techniques demonstrated, modeled, and shown in practice as well as in the classroom and in life.
- Administer the entire scope of the swimming program.
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes
- Coordinate team activities and team Travel
- Maintain equipment and facilities
- Implement and maintain necessary budget limitations, inventory, coordination, management of staff, and development of the swimming program and fundraising.
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree; Related work experience in coaching swimming
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.