Instructor of Nursing Child-Adolescent Specialty
Under the general direction of the Director of the Department of Nursing, the faculty in the Department of Nursing will be responsible for the facilitation of the education of nursing students. The faculty will assume primary responsibility for planning, teaching, and evaluating content for specific nursing courses.
Utilize a model of student-driven education by guiding individual development of students, collaborate with students to develop learning experiences, and create an environment that focuses on learning.
- Design curricula that are dynamic, flexible, and meet the needs of diverse student populations
- Focus on learning outcomes and accountability for student learning and program outcomes
- Maintain clinical and teaching competence in the Child-Adolescent Specialty
- Serve as a role model of professional nursing for students and colleagues
- Maintain appropriate professional affiliations
- Create a positive environment for student learning
- Provide timely written feedback on students’ performance and notify the Director of any problems
- Maintain professional, legal, and ethical standards for the practice of nursing
Minimum qualifications: Unencumbered TN Nursing License, Master of Science in Nursing from an accredited University, and teaching experience at the community college or University level (preferred, but not required).
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.