ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
International Student Coordinator
Bethel University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as the International Student Coordinator on the McKenzie campus.
The International Student Coordinator is responsible for all international students from visa authorization, SEVIS registration, orientation, and welfare through graduation and departure.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as mediator between international students and Bethel University; advise and counsel F-1 visa status students about immigration regulations and counsel students that are identified as at risk.
- Function as Principal Designated School Official (PDSO) and support Designated School Officials (DSO) in maintaining compliance with all laws and regulations related to F-1 students
- Maintain Bethel University’s Form I-17 Petition
- Plan, prepare, and coordinate Federal audits of F-1 status student files
- Communicate with other offices and faculty as necessary to help international students excel at Bethel.
Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years related experience working with F-1 compliance and regulations.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.