ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Learning Services Support
This position will work closely with at-risk students to assist them in achieving their academic goals by helping them navigate through the challenges and demands they have encountered. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide academic goal setting, instruction, and tools to at-risk students.
- Develop, manage, and maintain at-risk student reports.
- Work with academic advisors, faculty members, and other administrators to develop appropriate plans for students regarding personal and academic support concerns.
- Verify GPA range and determine the best plan of action.
- Schedule follow-up dates with students and monitor improvement.
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
- Exhibit the CPS Core Values.
Bachelor's degree required. Related work experience in academic or student affairs, computer skills including Word and Excel, and good communication (oral and written) skills.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.