ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Night/Weekend Circulation Assistant
Bethel University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as the Library Night/Weekend Circulation Assistant.
- Performs duties related to circulation and reference services.
- Answers technology questions
- Monitors student behavior
- Recognizes and responds to user information needs using appropriate resources, referring students to librarians as needed for more complex questions.
- Performs routine clerical and technical duties related to the operation of the library.
- Directs work-study students as required on the above duties.
- Closes the library on the night shift; opens and closes the library on the weekend shift.
- performs other duties as assigned
Must have a High school diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years customer service experience. Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of customer service experience preferred.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.