ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Night/Weekend Library Manager
Bethel University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as the Night/Weekend Library Manager on the McKenzie campus.
The Night/Weekend Library Manager is responsible for the library evenings, nights, and weekends during the academic year. Provides indirect supervision to part-time assistants and student workers in the performance of their duties. Provides technical and circulation services, monitors students, faculty, and staff as they use the library, provides facility security and maintains communication with Library Director and Campus Security as needed
Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Assists students and faculty in location of resources; responds to general reference questions
2. Directs part-time personnel and work-study students in assigned duties
3. Routinely checks website links for viability; works with librarians to update/improve research guides.
4. Opens and closes library during specified hours and secures library equipment (nights and weekends)
5. Takes action to deal with disruptive or problem patrons
Associate’s degree; intermediate to expert level of computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office and basic troubleshooting of software errors.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.