Night/Weekend Library Manager
Bethel University’s College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as the Night/Weekend Library Manager on the McKenzie campus.
The Night/Weekend Library Manager is responsible for the library evenings, nights, and weekends during the academic year. Provides indirect supervision to part-time assistants and student workers in the performance of their duties. Provides technical and circulation services; monitors students, faculty, and staff as they use the library; provides facility security; maintains communication with Library Director and Campus Security as needed.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assists students and faculty in location of resources; responds to general reference questions
- Directs part-time personnel and work-study students in assigned duties
- Routinely checks website links for viability; works with librarians to update/improve research guides.
- Opens and closes library during specified hours and secures library equipment (nights and weekends)
- Takes action to deal with disruptive or problem patrons
Associate’s degree; intermediate to expert level of computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office and basic troubleshooting of software errors.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.