Office Manager - Development and Marketing
The office manager coordinates administrative activities for the marketing and development offices at the University including scheduling, obtaining quotes, purchasing, mailings, and distribution of materials.
- Coordinate pre-production details for printed materials, including quotes, purchase requisitions, and delivery of completed projects.
- Coordinate pre-production details for video and photo shoots, including location scouting and booking, talent scheduling, and prop procurement.
- Serve as point-of-contact for requests of marketing materials and promotional products.
- Organize and manage promotional product inventory.
- Process invoices, expense reports, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and credit card reports according to business office policies and procedures.
- Compile fundraising mailings.
- Provide administrative support to the Development and Marketing teams.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of individuals and departments across the University. Fluency in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) and Google suite.
1-3 years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience
Associate or bachelor’s degree. Administrative experience in an office environment. Some experience with graphic design.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.