Under the general direction of the Director of the Department of Nursing, the Office Manager/Recruiter of the Department of Nursing will be responsible for the efficient and effective function of the office environment supporting the nursing program. This individual will facilitate the meeting of needs of the Department of Nursing faculty, support the educational process, as well nursing students’ needs within the guidelines set by the Director and recruit prospective students to the Nursing program. Occasional travel off-campus may be required to support recruitment activities.
- Develops and maintains an office management system including electronic and hard copy storage systems as well as an office environment that facilitates the meeting of the Department of Nursing’s mission and goals as well as the efficient and effective function of the department.
- Serves as a conduit for communication and information between the University and College faculty and staff, current and potential students – both pre-licensure and RN-BSN, external collaborative partners and community as appropriate.
- Supports all activities necessary for the implementation of the nursing program, clerically and administratively, office environment function and RN-BSN program function.
- Recruit prospective nursing students by visiting high schools, community colleges, hospitals, and other avenues of the nursing profession. Marketing, mailings, phone calls, etc. are required.
- At least two days a week will be obligated to the recruitment of nursing students to BSN and RN to BSN programs.
- Performs related accountabilities /responsibilities as required or directed.
Must have a High school Diploma, proficiency with Word, Excel, and management of office financial procedures; One year experience as a manager in an office environment or comparable position and customer service experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.