Pharmacy Technician Facilitator
Bethel University College of Professional Studies is seeking candidates to teach in our Paris, TN on-campus evening Pharmacy Technician program. The classes will be two nights a week from 6 pm to 9 pm.
The facilitator will provide the students with a complete syllabus containing objectives, assignments, and clear expectations of the course. Both lectures and labs will be designed to continually promote the development and effective use of the skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making. The facilitator will provide the student with timely feedback on his/her academic progress in relation to quizzes, tests, homework, and projects; maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic performance.
- Prepare lesson/unit plans and submit to the Academic Dean
- Effectively administer objectives for student assessments
- Submit final grades to the Academic Dean at the end of each program
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and media consistent with the needs of the students.
- Meet and conduct assigned classes in a professional manner
- Assist in inventory and ordering of supplies and texts.
- Work constantly to instill in students the academic competencies and employment behavior expected within the pharmacy profession
- Develop and enforce appropriate rules and expectations of students in the classrooms and lab settings that comply with Bethel Universities policies/procedures, and that results in a safe, effective learning environment
Current state license to practice pharmacy, two-plus years' experience working as a Pharmacist, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong customer service skills and teaching experience in higher education is preferred.
Report to: Academic Dean
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.