Bethel University College of Professional Studies is seeking candidates for Phlebotomy Instructor, two nights a week, for the Paris, TN campus evening program.
The Phlebotomy Instructor will instruct students within the curriculum in a manner that facilitates student learning and student success. The instructor must possess the ability to work with students from different socioeconomic and educational backgrounds. The salary of employment will be contracted per class.
- Teach the course curriculum with and accuracy. Build knowledge and develop student skills.
- Maintain accurate records on all students, including but not limited to attendance records, schedules, and course requirements regarding hours of instruction and content.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress through testing, observation, and assessment of skills attained.
- Communicate effectively with students and all those affiliated with the course.
- Provide a stimulating environment that encourages student participation, interpersonal skills development, and concepts of good patient care.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Academic Dean.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), a Lab Technician or a Paramedic
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Must be organized and have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply current education methodologies and techniques.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.