ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Public Health Facilitator
Bethel University College of Professional Studies is seeking candidates to teach in our online Masters of Public Health program. The facilitator will provide the students with a complete syllabus containing objectives, assignments, and clear expectations of the course. Assignments are designed to continually promote the development and effective use of the skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making. The facilitator will provide the student with timely feedback on his/her academic progress in relation to assignments and projects; maintain accurate, up-to-date records of student academic performance.
- Focus on the talents, interests, and future of the student by clearly communicating learning goals and how those goals are assessed, teaching course sessions in an organized way, providing time for reflection, discussion, and application of ideas or information and by making learning engaging and interesting.
- Establish a positive, productive, and respectful classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Effectively administer objectives for student assessments
- Submit final grades to the Academic Dean at the end of each program
- Develop and enforce appropriate rules and expectations of students in the online classrooms that comply with Bethel Universities policies/procedures, and that results in a safe, effective learning environment
Must have a terminal degree in Public Health or related discipline, 18 hours in the subject area, and previous teaching experience strongly preferred.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.