Bethel University College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as a Recruiter for the McKenzie area.
The Recruiter will work close with the Director of Recruitment and Admissions to promote the traditional programs offered by the University.
- Promoting Bethel University to prospective students
- Giving presentations and explaining college programs to prospective applicants
- Frequent travel to meet with teachers and principals in the school systems across the assigned region
- Attend principal & school counselor conferences
- Promote outreach activities
- Arrange follow up visits with prospective students
- Maintain database of prospective students
Must have an Associate Degree or 1-3 years related on-the-job experience in education or customer service and sales.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.