The Recruiter for the College of Arts and Sciences will report directly to the Director of Recruitment & Admissions. Job responsibilities include promoting Bethel University to prospective students, giving presentations, and explaining college programs to prospective applicants. The recruiter will travel to meet with high school students across the assigned region, attend college fairs, promote outreach activities, and arrange campus visits with prospective students. This position must provide quality customer service to prospects and school counselors regarding the enrollment process. Good written and oral communication, time management, and interpersonal skills are required.
1. Attend college fairs at community colleges and visit Cumberland Presbyterian Church youth events as needed for the assigned territory.
2. Communicate effectively regarding the enrollment process with prospects seeking undergraduate program admission through phone calls, text, email, and social media.
3. Enroll students for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Meet enrollment goals given by administration.
4. Assist student ambassadors with campus tours when necessary.
5. Increase general student enrollment numbers for the University.
6. Perform related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
Associate degree (bachelor's degree preferred); 1-3 years experience in customer service and/or sales (3-5 years experience preferred); excellent time-management skills, the ability to network, and advanced communication capabilities.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.