ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Bethel University College of Arts and Sciences is seeking candidates to work as a Recruiter for the Masters of Arts in Education Programs. The Recruiter will work closely with the Division of Education Chair and Coordinator for Graduate Education and Recruiting to promote the degrees/programs offered by the University.
• Promoting Bethel University to prospective students
• Giving presentations and explaining college programs to prospective applicants
• Frequent travel to meet with teachers and principals in the school systems across the assigned region
• Attend principal & school counselor conferences
• Promote outreach activities
• Arrange to follow up visits with prospective students
• Maintain a database of prospective students
Must have an Associate Degree or 1-3 years related on-the-job experience in education or customer service and sales.
Status: Full-Time Position
Reports to: Division of Education Chair and Coordinator for Graduate Education and Recruiting
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.