Student Support Specialist
Bethel University is seeking candidates to work in University Financial Services. The Student Support Specialist will assist COAS, CPS and COHS-BSN students with billing and financial aid customer service questions and concerns.
1. Posts account adjustments (calculate drop adjustments according to policy).
2. Processes payments, provide billing customer service, assist students with account inquiries.
3. Upload financial contracts and Radius applications.
4. Maintain business office fax, business office email, and Google texting for all students.
5. Enter student ACH information.
6. Assist students with completing the FAFSA, MPN, and Loan Entrance Counseling.
7. Provide financial aid customer services and assist with federal aid and scholarship inquiries.
8. Primary contact for all student phone calls and walk-ins.
9. Process student disbursement letters and exit counseling.
Must have a High School Diploma, GED, HiSet or Technical Certificate in Business or Accounting or related on-the-job experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.