Reports to: Academic Dean
Provides testing services for students in the College of Professional Studies and community members. Checks testers in and out of the testing labs, proctors exams, and ensures integrity in the testing process. Provides excellent customer service and technical support for testers. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proctor exams (PSI, exit exams, challenge exams, Dantes exams, CLEP exams, etc.) for students in the College of Professional Studies and community members.
- Ensure integrity in the testing process.
- Provide excellent customer service in the testing lab.
- Provide technical support to testers as needed.
- Communicate effectively with test company representatives, University staff, and test takers.
- Serve as backup to the College of Professional Studies Executive Assistant, as needed.
- Demonstrate the CPS Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma, proficiency in the use of a personal computer, good communication skills and the ability to work well with others required.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.