Transcript Evaluator/Course Specialist
Under the general direction of CoAS Vice President and the direct supervision of CoAS Registrar the Transcript Evaluator/Course Specialist evaluates all incoming external transcripts to officially record transfer credit, while completing other office functions pertaining to student academic records.
- Evaluate incoming external transcripts to officially record transfer credit.
- 2. Determine if external transcript originated from an accredited institution and determine/record equivalent transfer credit
- 3. Ensure that transfer credit is quickly, accurately, and completely recorded in the CAMs system and on other appropriate forms to support academic advising
- 4. Implement scanning/document imaging/document tracking of student records.
- 5. Create a welcoming, cooperative, positive relationship with students, faculty and other employees while aiding in other office responsibilities such as processing forms, Registration, Reports, Graduation, and other duties.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience with clerical work.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.