Transcript Evaluator/Course Specialist
Under the general direction of CoAS Vice President and the direct supervision of CoAS Registrar the Transcript Evaluator/Course Specialist evaluates all incoming external transcripts to officially record transfer credit, while completing other office functions pertaining to student academic records.
1. Determine if external transcript originated from an accredited institution and determine/record equivalent transfer credit
2. Ensure that transfer credit is quickly, accurately, and completely recorded in the CAMs system and on other appropriate forms to support academic advising
3. Evaluate incoming external transcripts to officially record transfer credit.
4. Implement scanning/document imaging/document tracking of student records.
5. Create a welcoming, cooperative, positive relationship with students, faculty and other employees while aiding in other office responsibilities such as processing forms, Registration, Reports, Graduation, and other duties.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience with clerical work.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.