Vice President of Development
The Vice President of Development helps support the overall Strategic Planning and Budget Planning of the University.
- Serves on the University Cabinet
- Attends all Board of Trustee meetings
- Must recruit, organize and build a Development team that will raise funds, build alumni relations and build church relations
- Works closely with the University President in all phases of Institutional Advancement/Development activities
- Works with the University President on requirements for campaign development and implementation
Master’s degree with at least 5 years of successful Higher Education Development expertise required and Earned Doctorate degree preferred. Travel is required.
Reports to University President.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.