Vice President of Development
The Vice President for Development works to ensure the long-term fiscal strategy of the University and to ensure quality educational opportunities are available to all students.
- Developing and implementing successful Capital Campaigns; Designing programs that ensure a strong base of financial support for the University.
- Creating comprehensive programs that promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for all schools.
- Ensuring Bethel University is a leader among her peers as measured externally in terms of total dollars raised, percentage of participation, consistency of giving and average gift size.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement that builds confidence, credibility, and trust among all our constituents.
- Creating and implementing a staffing structure for the Office of Development and Office of Advancement that supports the multiple functions of the office and meets the fundraising needs of all colleges operating under the umbrella of Bethel University.
- Serves on the University Cabinet.
- Attends all Board of Trustee meetings.
- Must recruit, organize, and build a Development team that will raise funds, build alumni relations, and build church relations.
- Works closely with the University President in all phases of institutional Advancement/Development activities.
Master’s degree or five years of executive experience in corporate development or fundraising. Travel is required.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.