ePortal for Traditional Students
ePortal provides Bethel University students access to the university's campus administrative system, CAMS -- a central repository for all student and university information.
Students can access attendance records, grades, housing information, class schedules, transcripts and a wealth of other important data.
Access to ePortal
Student Mobility (SmartPhones and Tablets)
For technical support, resetting a password, or other problems - please complete this form.
Student Login Instructions
Bethel University uses the same format for all student usernames:
First Initial of First Name (in CAPS), Full Last Name (first letter in CAPS) and the Last two digits of the SSN
(Example: John Smith, 123-45-6789 = JSmith89)
The password for the Student ePortal all 9 digits of the SSN: (Note: No hyphen)
Logging into the Student ePortal:
User Name: your username as described above
Password: You should change your password immediately after login for the first time.)
Note: Password field should be changed immediately after login for the first time. In the interest of security, you should change your password every ninety (90) days – See Tips for Creating a Strong Password.
Student Portal Manual
Bethel University Insurance 2014-2015
- Due to the vast array of classroom and extra-curricular activities associated with the McKenzie campuses, it is Bethel University’s policy that ALL fulltime undergraduate students attending the College of Arts and Sciences and/or the College of Health Sciences must have valid health insurance.
- You must turn in an active insurance card and go online and opt out of Bethel’s insurance plan if you have valid active insurance.
- You must go online and opt out by August 22, 2014.
- You must receive a confirmation number for the 2014-2015 year. You are not opted out unless you receive a confirmation number. If you can’t print your confirmation number—I would suggest taking a picture of it.
- Please note: Putting invalid information in the system will cause it to be kicked out. Please make sure you have all your correct insurance information in front of you when opting out.
- Go to http://www.summitamerica-ins.com/bethel to opt out. You can also go to bethelu.edu and click on current students-then click on student health insurance-then click on the online waiver option.
- You must use your whole student ID number to opt out.
- If you do not have insurance you can sign up for insurance. The cost is $1,300 for the year. It must be paid in full. It must be paid prior to classes starting on August 18,2014.
- Hernia will be covered under the policy for the 2014-2015 school year
- If you have any questions concerning the insurance or want to turn in your card –email email@example.com. You can also bring your card to Health Services. It is the first portable building behind the football field.
If after looking at your financial aid, you owe a balance for the year, you have the following options:
Sign up for the Tuition Management Service- TMS. This is an interest free payment plan that takes your balance and divides it over the months enrolled per term.
Parent Plus Loan-If a parent is interested in obtaining a Parent Plus loan, the parent must follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Request a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan: One parent will request a Parent PLUS loan. A credit check will be initiated. If the loan is approved, the parent will then need to complete Step 2 below unless they already have a Direct Plus Loan MPN on file with the Department of Education. If the loan is denied, the parent will be given several options. The parent may obtain an endorser or appeal the decision. If the parent does not wish to appeal or obtain an endorser, the student may request additional Direct Stafford Unsubsidized loan.
STEP 2: Master Promissory Note (MPN): All NEW DIRECT LOAN borrowers must complete a Master Promissory Note. Once completed, it is good for 10 years.
Pay the amount owed in full- You may pay the business office in cash, check, debit or credit card.
Continue to Financial Contract and Online Registration Form.
|Bethel OneWeb (Check balances & load money onto student ID card)
|The OneWeb system is a web application that allows individuals to apply money to their Student or Staff ID Cards to be used in the Cafeteria, The Daily Grind, Bookstore, or at Chick-fil-A. This system will provide the user with reporting information such as account information, financial status, financial history, and financial statement information.
Make an Online Payment