Change of Address Form

Graduation Applications - Graduation Applications can be submitted through the GRADUATION APPLICATION BUTTON on your student portal. Please follow the instructions on the portal.  If you have any questions, you may contact the University Registrar, Ms. Becky Hames at

Request for Directed Study

Change in Major, Minor, or Advisor

In-School Deferment Form

Confidential Info Release Form (FERPA)

Request for Plan of Study

Application for Internship

Individual Study Contract

Degree Verification

CAS-Transfer Course/Substitution Form