Requirements for Transfer Students
(For students with 12 hours or more from another accredited college or university)
To transfer to Bethel, you must be eligible to return to your previous college.
If you do not meet the following minimum cumulative grade point averages for your current classification, but you are eligible to return to your previous college, you may be admitted on Academic Probation.
||Semester Hours Completed
||Grade Point Average
Admission Process for Transfers
- Complete an application for Admission. The $30 application fee is payable by cash, check, money order or credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. If mailing your application fee, please send it to: Bethel University, Office of Admissions, 325 Cherry Avenue, McKenzie, TN 38201
- Have official transcripts from each college attended sent to the Office of Admissions.
- If you have completed less than 12 hours, also send your official high school transcripts and ACT/SAT.
- Submit a Transfer Evaluation Form completed by the Dean of Students from the last college or university you attended.
- Submit immunization records. Click here for immunization requirements.