Travel and Reentry

If you plan to leave the U.S. to visit another country, you must have the following documents in order to return to the U.S.

  • Valid Passport

  • Valid Visa unless exempt from visa requirements

  • Valid I-20 with a valid signature by the International Student Affairs Coordinator on page 3.   The coordinator’s signature on page 3 is valid for one year.

See FAQ from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) about travel and re-entry at