ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Dual Enrollment for Guidance Counselors and School Administrators
Help your students succeed by equipping them with the tools they need to thrive during and after high school. By partnering with Bethel University's Dual Enrollment Program, you improve student outcomes and increase the likelihood that students will attend college.
Why Partner with Bethel?
- Change student outcomes: currently, only 59% of high school graduates in Tennessee enroll in college immediately after graduation. Dual Enrollment students are more likely to pursue a college degree.
- Credits transfer to any school. Students can select from many college-level courses applicable toward a four-year degree, two-year degree, or certificate program.
- At $500 a course, including textbooks and before any grants or scholarships are applied, Bethel’s Dual Enrollment courses are highly affordable. And much of the cost may be covered by the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant.
Designed For Success
Bethel's Dual Enrollment program offers classes designed to help high school students succeed.
- 100% online courses let students learn on their own schedules and in their preferred learning environments.
- Courses are carefully designed by experts in the field, many of whom are textbook authors.
- Our Virtual Campus exposes students to engaging video content and interactive lessons.