Skip to main content

Academic Services


When you enroll at Bethel, you become part of a uniquely supportive academic community. We will do nothing short of move mountains to get you the help you need to succeed. On this page, you'll find links to some of the different resources available to you.

students using the library computers

University Registrar

If you are looking for information based on enrollment, academic records, class schedules, or transcripts, Bethel’s University Registrar can help answer your questions.

Get Assistance

Office of Veteran Affairs

If you are a veteran, reservist, guardsman, or active duty service member, and interested in enrolling in Bethel's College of Arts and Sciences, College of Health Sciences, or  College of Professional Studies, look to our Office of Veteran Affairs page. It will tell you how to apply for the educational benefits, federal financial aid options and provides contact information for your questions.

Veteran Support

Office of Disability Services

The Office of Disability Services (ODS) is designed to coordinate and administer services and accommodations for students with documented disabilities.

Office of Disability Services

BU Tutoring

The mission of the BU Tutoring is to provide an opportunity for students to grow intellectually in a positive and caring environment. All Bethel students are eligible to receive free academic services through BU Tutoring. This center is a place where students of all learning levels can make an appointment with a tutor, improve their writing skills, learn new study skills, and much more.

BU Tutoring is located in the basement of the Burroughs Learning Center on the main campus in McKenzie, Tennessee.

BU Tutoring


The library supports Bethel students with a curated collection of information and resources for reference and borrowing both in the campus library and in our virtual spaces.

Our virtual libraries are available to you here:

  • For the College of Arts and Sciences and College of Health Sciences students, connect to the online library here.
  • For the College of Professional Studies students, connect to the online library here.

Academic Probation

If you are a student struggling with your GPA, please refer to the Academic Probation page to learn how the Academic Progress Advisor can help you achieve your educational goals.

Get Support

We're Here to Help

  • Office of Veteran Affairs

    Office of Disability Services

    Center for Academic Student Achievement

  • VA Coordinators

    Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment

    Burroughs Learning Center

  • (731) 407-7645

    (731) 352-6406

    (731) 352-6926