The Bethel University Business Office handles financial form submission while also providing information on tuition, meal plans, and health insurance.
Student Refund Checks
- Refund checks will only be mailed or directly deposited to bank accounts.
- Students will need to ensure a current mailing address is on file with the business office or complete the direct deposit authorization form that can be found in the Financial Forms section below.
For more information and forms regarding the Business Office, please refer to Bethel University's Policies and Procedures.
- To access your Student Account Balance, refer to your ePortal through the ePortal page.
- To access your Student Wild Card One account, log in to the OneWeb System.
- For Direct Deposit Authorization, request a form through Dynamic Forms.
- To enroll in a Payment Plan, access the Online Payment portal
- Upon Registration the student is agreeing to our Fee Financial Agreement.
Fees and Taxes
Bethel University has implemented an electronic statement/billing system. Bethel will send access to statements to all currently registered students via their Bethel email. Paper statements will not be mailed.