ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Graduate Program Application Process
Bethel offers graduate programs in business administration, criminal justice, education, and physician assistant studies.
Apply to Our Graduate Programs
Bethel University has helped many busy adults earn graduate degrees. Our online and on-campus programs allow you to focus on one class at a time while learning in a way that suits you best. Find out more about our programs and apply today.
Physician Assistant (PA): This master of science program is offered through the College of Health Sciences, and is a 27-month on-campus program.
Business Administration (MBA): With four available concentrations, the MBA program is offered through the College of Professional Studies in our online campus:
- Academic Practitioner
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Administration
Education: Through the Division of Education, the programs are:
- Master of Arts in Education (MAEd, Non-Licensure): The 30-hour MAEd program is designed to build on the educator's current teaching philosophy and to enhance classroom skills to form a better understanding of the latest technology and instructional methods.
- Teaching Excellence (Non-Licensure)
- Master of Arts in Leadership Excellence (MAEd, Licensure): The 30-hour Leadership Excellence MAEd program is designed for practicing teachers who have taught for three or more years and who are seeking the Instructional Leadership License to become an administrator in conjunction with their master's.
- Practitioner (Non-Degree Graduate Program, Licensure): The practitioner licensure program is designed for teachers who are on the job-embedded track and are teaching in the state of Tennessee. Courses in this track are required and will give new teachers, without an education background, the tools needed to be successful in the classroom.
- Instructional Leadership (Non-Degree Graduate Program, Licensure): The Instructional Leadership License program is designed for practicing teachers who have taught for three or more years and who are seeking the instructional leadership license to become an administrator. Students must pass the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (6990) to receive the license and graduate. Students who apply must already have earned a master's degree.
Criminal Justice: The Master of Science in criminal justice is an online program through the College of Professional Studies.