Staff Athletic Trainer
Staff Athletic Trainer works under the supervision of the Sports Medicine Director and supervises the care of student-athletes competing in the University’s athletic programs. Our athletic trainers are responsible for the prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries within the University’s comprehensive sports medicine program. A Staff Athletic Trainer will follow all Federal, State, NATA, BOC, and NAIA laws, rules, regulations, and ethical standards that apply.
- Prevention of athletic injuries and illnesses.
- Evaluation, Treatment, and Rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Adherence to all established NATA-BOC ethical standards and Bethel Sports Medicine Protocols and Polices.
- Responsible for all patient notes and administrative tasks.
- Attend necessary athletic sporting events.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and be certified by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, Tennessee Licensure.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.