Staff Athletic Trainer
Staff Athletic Trainer works under the supervision of the Director of Sports Medicine and supervises the care of student-athletes competing in the University’s athletic programs. Our athletic trainers are responsible for the prevention, evaluation, management and rehabilitation of injuries within the University’s comprehensive sports medicine program. A Staff Athletic Trainer will follow all Federal, State, NATA, BOC, and NAIA laws, rules, regulations and ethical standards that apply.
- Prevention of athletic injuries and illnesses
- Evaluation of athletic injuries
- Treatment of athletic injuries.
- Providing counseling and education to student-athletes.
- Athletic training administrative duties.
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of medical coverage for home and away competitions.
- Supervision, education and recruitment of student and graduate assistant athletic trainers.
- Recordkeeping and documentation.
- Work with doctors and other allied health professionals to deliver care to student-athletes.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, 1 to 3 years’ experience in a collegiate setting, and be certified by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, Tennessee Licensure.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.