by Bethel University
As we prepare to resume face-to-face classes and open our campus this fall, the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors, remains our highest priority.
Many hours of planning and discussions have guided the Return to Campus guide for the College of Arts & Sciences to help us navigate this pandemic. The decisions and procedures are complex ones and are subject to change due to the fluidity of the situation.
Please know that the administration has been working to make the best decisions for a safe fall semester. This guide doesn't answer everything yet, but it gives us a start. We are still working on more decisions and procedures.
We are so excited to welcome you this fall and have been working diligently to prepare for your return.
- The university will have safety and health protocols in place, such as social distancing, face masks, and testing.
- An overarching focus on cleaning, disinfecting, training, and communicating will continue throughout the fall semester and beyond.
- Face coverings will be required in all buildings by students, faculty, and staff.
- Procedures are in place to manage students needing to quarantine/isolate.
- The university will provide educational signage to be placed throughout buildings.
- Wildcat Care Kit, which will include one cloth face mask, hand sanitizer, and other items, will be distributed to all students.
- The university will monitor the current COVID-19 situation and implement changes when necessary and will communicate this information to the campus community.
- The recommendations outlined in this document were developed using the most current information available at the time; however, the existing COVID-19 situation will require flexibility and ongoing university adjustments.