Useful Links for Nursing Students
On this page, you'll find links to the online library as well as information about financial aid and job listings.
For help or research sources during your time as Bethel nursing student, refer to the online library.
Student & Graduate Resources
- Search thousands of entry-level jobs, externships, and scholarship opportunities on CampusRN.
- Healthjob.org includes postings for all types of healthcare related jobs, as well as articles, guides, and tools to help healthcare workers navigate their careers.
- CampusRN has $15,000 in scholarships available to nursing and allied health students.
- Find funding for your nursing school education through scholarships, financial aid, and multiple other ways.
- The NSP provides scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum 2-year, full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible health care facility located in primary care or mental health professional shortage area, also known as the Critical Shortage Facility. While in school, NSP participants receive tuition and fees, an annual payment for other reasonable costs to cover expenses for books, clinical supplies, and instruments, and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.