Our Early Admission Program is for talented students who wish to enter college at the end of their junior year of high school.
You can take courses during the summer and return to high school as a senior or skip your senior year and enter Bethel University as a freshman (pending high school graduation and Bethel University admission requirements are met). You can also take courses at Bethel and your high school during your senior year.
To be eligible for the Bethel University Early Admission Program, you must:
- Complete the admission application.
- Complete the junior year in high school with a grade average of 3.0 on all work taken during grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Completed a minimum of 14 high school units.
- Earned a minimum ACT composite score of 21, or a minimum SAT composite score of 1060.
- Present favorable recommendations from high school officials and parental approval.
Before being accepted into the Early Admission Program, the following items must be completed:
- Submit a $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript of at least the last six semesters.
- Submit immunization record showing proof of two MMR's and one current Tetanus (within the last seven years).
- For those staying on campus, submit a Housing Card and a $175 Housing Deposit.
Personal interviews are recommended.
High school officials will need to specify whether college credits earned at Bethel may be applied toward the high school diploma.