ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Living on Campus
Dig into all the delicious dining options available to you at Bethel at The Wildcat Cafe, The Den, Chic-fil-A and The Cafeteria (The Caf).
The Wildcat Cafe
The Wildcat Cafe is located in Marrs-Stockton Hall, 82 Baker Drive.
Monday - Thursday Hours:
7:30 AM - 9 PM
7:30 AM - 4 PM
The Wildcat offers another location for delicious food on the Bethel University campus. Stop in for a biscuit with your choice of sausage, bacon or chicken for breakfast. Starting at 10AM, Grill Classics are available including burgers, chicken wings, chicken tenders, patty melts, grilled cheese, veggie burgers, fries, and pizza .
Community Coffee products are offered throughout the day. Choices include lattes, chai tea, café mocha, caramel macchiato, espresso shots & flavored syrups. Bottled water, iced tea, and Pepsi products are available.
The Wildcat keeps a wide variety of candy and snacks. Cash, credit cards, and dining dollars are accepted at The Wildcat.
The Den is located inside The Caf in Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment. It's a place to hang out with friends, study, and do homework in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
Chick-fil-A Express is located in the Vera Low Student Enrichment Center and offers all of the faves!
Monday - Friday Hours:
10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
The Cafeteria (The Caf)
The Caf is the central dining facility for students, faculty, staff and our guests. The Caf is located in the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment and offers all-day dining.
Monday - Friday Hours:
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Hot Breakfast
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Continental Breakfast
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM Light Lunch
4:30 PM - 7:00 PM Dinner (Fridays - Close at 6:30 p.m.)
Saturday and Sunday Hours:
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM Brunch
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM Dinner
Residents must swipe their Bethel ID card at the card reader upon entrance to the cafeteria at each meal.
Pricing for The Caf
Lunch & Light Lunch
Visitors, Guests, & Commuter Students
$6.50 Premium Dinner $9.50
Faculty / Staff
$5.50 Premium Dinner $8.50
Sunday Lunch (Brunch)
$8.25 Commuters/ Guests $7.25 Faculty/Staff
Preview Days, Student Orientation Meals Charged to/paid by BU
All prices are subject to applicable sales tax.
Premium Dinner Events will occasionally be a meal swipe plus $5.00 - $7.00, depending on the event. Prices to be mutually agreed upon.
10 Meal Dining Cards will be available for faculty & staff for $50.00.
For information on Bethel's meal plan options, visit the meals section within the Undergraduate Student Tuition and Fees Meals page.
- Waffle Iron and Cereal Station: MMI wants to make breakfast fun and exciting. We plan to add a bit of school spirit with a logo pressed into each waffle with new custom-made waffle irons. Cereal is one of the most important menu selections on a college campus. The Cereal Box offers all the most popular cereals and healthy selections.
- Healthy Edge: Every new nutrition study confirms the benefits of healthy eating. Our “Healthy Edge” concept is about helping students learn to make healthy choices. A low-fat entrée and two side items will be a part of every meal period.
- Passport Café: We will use the current Hibachi Station for our Global ACTION concept. It’s a choice that will spice up the cafeteria dining experience. Selections include: Quesadillas to order, Thai coconut chicken with yellow rice and fried plantains, General Tso chicken with spring rolls and edamame, gyros to order with hummus and pita, curried beef with coconut rice, green beans, and sesame sauce, action station with ground beef and chicken fajitas, and chips and salsa.
- Veggie Venue: Fresh daily vegan-friendly options, vegetarian proteins, pasta and rice bar, vegetable-based broths, fresh veggies sautéed or steamed to order, and more!
- Garden Gourmet: Our salad bar offers all the things a healthy eater might be looking for: Fresh lettuce blends with iceberg, romaine, microgreens, spinach, and radicchio, a wide selection of fresh vegetables includes carrots, cucumber, cheeses, black olives, cherry tomatoes, kosher spears, banana peppers, garbanzo beans, black beans, and dried cranberries, expanded proteins like lean meats, tofu, chopped eggs, cottage cheese, quinoa salads, and more. In addition, we have a color-coded tong nutrition program: Green – High Nutrient Lettuce Source, Red – Lean Protein Source, Blue – Low Fat Source, and Yellow – High Fiber.
- Grille, Etc: Rotating menu which includes burgers, chicken sandwich, chicken strips, fish sandwich, hot dogs, corn dogs, grilled cheese with french fries, waffle fries, sweet potato fries, spicy fries, tater tots, and more!
- Classics: Fried chicken with mashed potatoes, green beans and cornbread, spaghetti with meat sauce with steamed broccoli, and garlic bread, meatloaf with mashed potatoes, spring vegetables, and wheat rolls, and sloppy joes with sweet potato fries, and whole kernel corn.
- Deli Designs: A daily featured deli design or hot sandwich will be included in the daily grille selections. Hot ham and cheese, chicken club wrap, pulled pork sliders, shrimp po'boy, and more!
- Soup & Spuds: Seasonal soup selection, Idaho baked and sweet potatoes, cheese, sour cream, chili, whipped butter, and more!
- Hot & Fresh Rolls: Delicious yeast rolls served HOT & FRESH every 15 minutes at lunch & dinner. The aroma of fresh-baked rolls will fill the air of the dining hall!
- Flavored Butter Station: Flavors such as cinnamon, chocolate, chipotle, chive, garlic, ginger-orange, honey, maple, pecan, pesto, roasted red pepper, and sundried tomato.
- Upper Crust: We truly understand the importance of pizza! It’s just a necessity in life! Warm and crusty with homemade pizza sauce. We will offer the most popular pizzas daily … three-meat, pepperoni, veggie, and cheese. In addition, our specialty pizzas will excite the students, taco pizza, alfredo chicken pizza, Mediterranean flatbread, and more … Or request your own creation to make even the pickiest eater happy. For those that want to take one home, the option to order a whole pizza to go will be available for a “per pizza” charge. And, we will offer a gluten-free 10-inch crust! This station will also include pasta selections with a choice of sauces.
Bowl You Over: This new build your own station will rotate cuisines throughout the week.
- Monday – Mashed Potato Bowl
- Tuesday – Noodle Bowl
- Wednesday – Rice Bowl
- Thursday – Grain Bowl
- Friday – Grits Bowl
- Simple Sweet: Daily: Cookies, brownies, pies, cakes. Ice cream: Hand-dipped, blue bell. Rotation of: Hot cobbler, bread pudding, banana pudding, cupcakes, and more!
- The Drink: Coke or Pepsi products, Community Coffee and tea, plus encourage healthy beverages: Vitamin Water, Lite Lemonade, PowerAde (3 flavors), black raspberry tea, pink lemonade, cranberry juice, Crystal Light, Enhanced Water, triple filtered water, and hydration station.
- Flavor Station: Everyone likes to make their selections their own with condiments, seasonings, and spices. Our Flavor Station will help them “SPICE THINGS UP.” This will be a stand-alone space where we will offer a selection of seasonings to enhance their meal with condiments, sauces, oils, and shaker items.
There are unlimited seconds on all food and beverages at each meal (except premium entrees). However, if seconds are desired, a clean plate is required and you must return to the end of the serving line. Plates, bowls, cups, glasses, silverware, and trays may not be removed from the dining hall.
Per health regulations, no containers or bottles of any kind can be brought into the cafeteria and filled. If a carry-out is desired in place of eating a meal in the cafeteria, containers for food and drink are available for purchase at the card reader stand.
If unable to come to the Café due to illness or injury, you may obtain a meal voucher through student health, which will allow someone to bring a meal to you.