Bethel’s College of Professional Studies degree programs are designed with you in mind. Whether you are just starting, or have a bit of college experience under your belt, you can choose from a number of programs.
So that your learning experience is flexible for your lifestyle, and you have every opportunity to succeed, we offer both an on-campus program and an online program. Students can attend class just one night per week at a convenient Bethel campus, or enjoy the flexibility of a completely online format one class at a time.
Which Program is Right for Me?
An AAS (Associate of Applied Science) degree is perfect for those who plan to find a job in a specialized field immediately after earning an associate degree.
An AA (Associate of Arts) degree is designed for students who plan to pursue a four-year bachelor’s degree after finishing their associate. Explore our associate degree programs.
Bethel offers six online undergraduate programs and three on-campus undergraduate programs for busy adults who need flexibility in their learning programs. Explore our bachelor's degree programs.
Master's Degree Programs
We offer a Master's Degree program in Criminal Justice and MBA programs with four different concentrations. All of our graduate degree programs are entirely online and designed for working adults. Explore our master's degree programs.
2022 application deadlines and class start dates (NEW DATES ADDED!)
- Undergraduate degree programs (Associate and Bachelor's Degrees)
- Apply by May 9 to begin class on June 13
- Apply by May 23 to begin class on June 27
- Apply by June 6 to begin class on July 11
- Apply by June 20 to begin class on July 25
- Graduate degree programs
- MBA: Apply by May 9 to begin class on June 13
- MBA: Apply by June 6 to begin class on July 18
- Criminal Justice: Apply by May 23 to begin class on June 27
- Criminal Justice: Apply by June 20 to begin class on July 25
Undergraduate Degree Programs
For professionals with little to no previous college credit, Bethel’s Associate in Liberal Arts programs enables you to complete your core courses in less than two years.
Our undergraduate programs are designed for adults 23 years of age or older, who have earned their high school diploma or GED, and have 3 or more years of work experience.
Adult learners who have already completed their core courses or who have previously earned more than 30 hours of college credit have the option to major in a variety of programs on-campus or online.
A total of 128 credit hours must be completed to earn an undergraduate degree. These hours are divided into core courses, major courses, and electives. Up to 80 of these hours can be earned or transferred through:
- Previous College Credit
- Portfolio Papers
- CLEP/DTSS Tests
- Military Experience and Courses
- Challenge Exams
Executive Master's Degree Programs
Our accelerated MBA program offers concentrations in four fields: Academic Practitioner, Executive, Healthcare Administration, and Human Resource Management. Whichever path you choose, you’ll be learning with other business professionals in a flexible, user-friendly online format. This program requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience to apply.
MBA Program Benefits
- Courses taught by leading industry practitioners.
- As few as 19 months to complete.
- Seminars held for elective credit led by subject matter experts.
- Up to 6 credit hours of transferred graduate work.
- Classes that start every month.
- No graded group work.
- Textbooks provided at no cost to the student.
- Fully writing-based program with no test.
- Personal advisor to help you through the entire program.
- 24/7 tutorial support via SmartThinking.
- No GMAT or GRE requirement.
Leaders serve others, so finding time to advance your educational opportunities can be challenging. Bethel University’s College of Professional Studies offers both online and on-campus degree programs in flexible formats that work with your busy lifestyle.
- No Fee* Prior Learning Assessment
- Flexible Start Dates with Rolling Schedules
- Knowledgeable Military and Veteran Benefits Support Staff
- Regional Accreditation
- Take a single course at a time
- Fully writing-based program
- Test Free Environment
- Affordable Programs with Military & Veteran Tuition Rates**
- Find out more about how Tennessee Veterans Reconnect can help
*Bethel will utilize your Joint Services Transcript to help access academic credit available to you because your experience counts. We will evaluate your prior learning for no additional cost upon receipt of your official transcripts. If you have multiple transcripts, we can request those transcripts on your behalf. Simply apply to get started.
** Please visit our Military Benefits page for more information.
Our Continuing Education provides fully customizable, non-credit courses taught by experts across various industries. Whether you hope to learn a new skill or trade, invest in developing your workforce, advance your skills to further your career, or earn industry-recognized certifications to pursue a new one—we have a course to suit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're searching for additional information quickly, we've compiled the most helpful frequently asked questions below.
How do I receive a copy of Form 1098-T?
What are my options for requesting transcripts?
Is there a limit to the amount of Financial Aid a student can receive?