The Athletic Trainer-PRN works under the supervision of the Director of Sports Medicine and supervises the care of student athletes competing in the University’s athletic programs. Our athletic trainers are responsible for the prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries within the University’s comprehensive sports medicine program. The Athletic Trainer will follow all Federal, State, NATA, BOC, and NAIA laws, rules, regulations and ethical standards.
- Prevention of athletic injuries and illnesses
- Evaluation of athletic injuries
- Treatment of athletic injuries
- Providing counseling and education to student athletes
- Completing athletic training administrative duties
- Assisting with coordination and scheduling of medical coverage for home and away competitions
- Supervising, educating, and recruiting of student and graduate assistant athletic trainers
- Recordkeeping and documentation
- Working with doctors and other allied health professionals to deliver care to student athletes.
Must have a bachelor’s degree, 1 to 3 years of experience in a collegiate setting, and be certified by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, Tennessee Licensure
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.