Chick-Fil-A Back of Store/Kitchen Worker
Chick-fil-A at Bethel University is hiring a full-time back of store/kitchen employee.
- Prepare and cook food according to Chick-fil-A standards.
- Keep the stock rotated and properly organized.
- Notify the manager or team leader when stock is running low.
- Keep the kitchen area clean and all equipment clean and in good working order.
- Abide by CFA corporate rules as outlined in the Team Member Handbook.
- Perform related accountabilities and responsibilities as required or directed.
Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required. The position is full-time and starts at $10 per hour with full benefits available.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.