ALERT | CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATEView Latest Update
Director of Residence Life
The Director is responsible for the supervision of the Department of Residence Life at Bethel University. Responsibilities include:
1. Work to create and sustain a safe, healthy, and supportive living and learning environment for students.
2. Perform a variety of administrative duties and work closely with the Dean of Student Development and other members of the Student Development team.
3. Supervise the operations of residence halls.
4. Oversee approximately six Resident Directors and 25 Resident Assistants.
5. Make policy and procedure recommendations to university administrators that reflect good practices in the field of residence life.
6. Coordinate the management of all room assignments.
7. Promote an environment and culture of respect.
8. Exhibit strong and respectful communication skills.
9. Promote a residence life culture that respects diversity and multiculturalism.
Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred.
3 – 5 years of Housing Administration experience required.
Full Time Position
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.