Housekeeper with National Management Resources (full-time)
Full Time Housekeeper
National Management Resources
You will be completing general custodial orders around the Bethel University campuses. You will be assigned buildings.
Good work ethic, reliable, trustworthy
NMR is currently seeking a full-time housekeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other tasks as required.
- Cleaning offices, bathrooms, common areas, lobbies
- Sweeping and mopping, vacuuming, cleaning windows
- Running floor machines for stripping & waxing (summer break)
- Previous experience in housekeeping or other related fields
- Familiarity with cleaning tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline- and detail-oriented
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must past background and drug screen tests
Job Type: Full-time, 8-hour shift, Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Work Location: Bethel University Campus
Please contact: Maintenance office: 731 352-4026; Andrew Orta cell: 843 601-4279, email: Ortaa@bethelu.edu; Barb Freda cell: 484 678-0610, email: Fredab@bethelu.edu
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.