Skip to main content

Disability Services Forms


If you are a current student with a disability and would like to register with Disability Services to request academic accommodations, please fill out the Disability Self-Inform Questionnaire.

The Accommodation Letter Request Form is for students who are already registered with Disability Services.

The Disability Release of Records Form is required if you wish to release personal information to a fellow student.