Application Support Administrator
Bethel University is seeking candidates to work in Information Technology as an Application Support Specialist. This position will help support student-oriented application functionality, reporting and communications.
1. Serves as technical resource for student information system (eCAMS).
2. Creates users and permissions as required within the student information system (eCAMS)
3. Maintains eCAMS systems with timely updates and patches.
4. Assists to maintain development and production environments: monitors database performance and backups and make recommendations for enhancements; ensures that database can be restored quickly and completely from backups
5. Monitors and maintains Heartland systems on campus.
6. Uses SQL to pull data for reporting purposes.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or 2-5 years related on-the-job experience.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.