The graphic designer works as part of the marketing team to develop print and electronic materials to promote the University and its events. The graphic designer demonstrates a passion for creating and developing new ideas while building on an established brand and utilizing established branding guidelines.
- Design, develop and deliver creative graphics and content from conceptualization to delivery
- Create and edit layouts for admissions, alumni, development, student life, and other University marketing and communications materials
- Ensure that all marketing, communications, and related materials are consistent with the University’s brand standards and guidelines
- Communicate with clients and manage projects for on time completion within established budget
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing, advertising, or graphic design
- Proven experience with graphic design with supporting portfolio is a must
- Ability to articulate design concepts to clients and University leaders
- Expert-level experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Experience working with multiple print and merchandise vendors and coordinating delivery to clients
- The position is housed on campus in McKenzie, Tennessee. This is not a remote work position.
Apply for this position
Thank you for considering a career at Bethel. Please take a minute to fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you shortly.